Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pressing Scraps

Scraps for a future scrap quilt project.I've been spending some of my time pressing scraps found in a huge box during the de-cluttering. There were actually quite a few larger pieces taken out of the box and pressed first. What's left is mostly small strips and pieces. I'll be cutting them up over the weekend and store them for a future scrap quilt project. It will be nice to finally get these off my cutting table and pressing board. I'm beginning to feel it's an endless task. Thankfully I can see light at the end of this tunnel. :)

Tiki Guy TimeWhile I was pressing those scraps I thought it prudent to get two things going at once. I started up my Husquvarna Viking Designer 1 to work on an embroidery design. This Tiki guy will be made into a pillow once the embroidery portion is complete. I plan on adding some of the floral embroideries to either side. The designs are from the Anita Goodesign brand. This design package is called Man Pack. This will be going up for sale on my Etsy site just as soon as it is finished. I'm planning on making up several pillows and other stuff to post on Etsy over the next couple weeks. Check back for more details on the finished pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and ideas. (Obnoxious or hurtful posts and spam will be deleted)